- Why are we discussing Easter Eggs in November?
- I’d just like Fairtrade Easter Eggs, without the Easter Story.
- Speaking of chocolates, we have an event coming up and would love to purchase gifts / purchase in bulk. Can you help me?
- When will I receive my Easter products?
- Why must I select Express Post for shipping?
- What happens if my product arrives damaged?
- I’m placing an order for my church / school / fundraising project. Can you discuss a special delivery arrangement or payment arrangement?
- I would love to buy your product in stores! Is this possible?
- Are you doing a giveaway of free Real Easter Eggs?
- Can I just wait until next March to order for Easter?
- I live outside of Victoria, can I still order?
- Unforeseen circumstances
- Do you offer refrigerated transport?
- I run a retail business and would love to sell your chocolate! Can I order from you at wholesale prices?
Why are we discussing Easter Eggs in November?
Great question! As an Australian importer of overseas Fairtrade chocolate, Heart of Chocolate must place orders during November, to allow time for manufacture and shipping (by sea-freight) and allow for the product to arrive in time for next Easter, which falls on 1 April, 2018.
I’d just like Fairtrade Easter Eggs, without the Easter Story.
Not a problem! Check out our brilliant Divine Chocolate Easter range and place your pre-orders today!
Sure! Check out these terrific options:
- Fair Fundraising – head to our sister site at www.fairfundraising.com.au
- Gift Packs – starting from $15.50 per pack, minimum quantity 24 or more*
- Bulk pricing - available on 120 units or more*
- Past Date Ethically-certified Chocolates (terrific for baking! Often still good to eat!) – 30 blocks for $50 while stocks last!! Bulk pricing available *
* Simply send us an inquiry including the quantity, total budget, and delivery postcode and we will get back to you!
When will I receive my Easter products?
You should receive your product anytime from early February to early/mid March depending on shipping variables and weather (to allow the safe delivery of a hollow chocolate egg!)
Why must I select Express Post for shipping?
Express Post ensures the shortest transit time and least chance of damage in transit. Also, ensure there is someone available at your address from 8am-5pm weekdays, in order to receive your delivery. Any special delivery requests (e.g. only delivery Monday-Thursday, call to advise expected delivery date once known) it in the comments section of your order and we will do our best to accommodate, or contact you where we cannot find a solution.
What happens if my product arrives damaged?
We use over 6 years of experience handling chocolate in Australia to ensure that this doesn’t happen. However if you have a concern with your order contact us within 48 hours of delivery and we will do our best to resolve!
I’m placing an order for my church / school / fundraising project. Can you discuss a special delivery arrangement or payment arrangement?
Possibly! We can offer payment terms and delivery solutions in some circumstances where you are ordering over 120 items. Please contact us with your query at email@example.com
Can I find The Real Easter Egg in shops near me?
We are working on it! To be kept updated on stockists in your area simply go into the draw to win a free Real Easter Egg pack. We will contact you regarding stockists in your area!
Are you doing a giveaway with The Real Easter Egg?
Absolutely! Head here to WIN a FREE Easter pack, delivered, for you and 5 friends!
Can I just wait until next March to order for Easter?
Of course when you place an order is completely up to you! Unfortunately in order to offer the chocolates at a competitive price, we need to place all orders well in advance. As our ordering is based on pre-orders, EVERY YEAR Heart of Chocolate sells out of Easter products well before Easter, and many customers “miss out”. We have one of the largest range of Fairtrade Easter Chocolates in Australia… make sure you secure your “eggs” today!
I live outside of Victoria, can I still order?
It depends. If you’re happy to pay for Express Post and your order can be shipped to arrive the Next Business Day, we are happy to take your order. Please refer to https://auspost.com.au/content/dam/auspost_corp/media/documents/express-post-domestic-delivery-estimator-2017.pdf
And complete the following steps.
(a) Origin is “VIC”
(b) If you are located anywhere in Victoria we can ship to you
(c) Locate your postcode on the grid
(d) If it is in the “red 1” area i.e. the “Express Post Next Business Day National Network”, AND you are not located in WA, NT or QLD, then yes we can ship to you!
What happens in the case of unforeseen circumstances and non delivery?
We don’t ship chocolates if weather at origin or destination is above 28 degrees. Should this be the case over the entire 4-6 period we have allowed for delivery, we will regrettably cancel your order and provide a full refund.
Do you offer refrigerated transport?
Yes – refrigerated transport is available nationally, on minimum orders of 200 eggs or more. Send us an inquiry and we are happy to discuss
I run a retail business and would love to sell your chocolate! Can I order from you at wholesale prices?
Yes, absolutely! Send us an inquiry and we are happy to discuss